This fascinating study into Companion Pets Naturopathy explores areas such as anatomy and physiology, herbal medicine, herbal manufacturing, dog nutrition, pet food analysis, minerals, celloids, vitamins, acupressure/meridians, massage, pathology, aromatic medicines, business practices, behavioural aspects, ethics, safety and efficacy. It must be pointed out that a veterinarian must always be consulted for a correct diagnosis. Once a correct diagnosis has been established then it is safe to proceed with the recommendations that the course will provide.
The Diploma of Naturopathy for Companion Pets consists of:
- Certificate of Canine Myofunctional Therapy (Recommended that this component be commenced at beginning of course)
- Certificate of Companion Pets Nutrition
- Herbal Medicine for Companion Pets
- Manufacturing and Dispensing Medicine
- Clinical Principles of Naturopathy for Companion Pets
Download and complete the Enrolment and Payment Agreement forms from the top black bar at the top of this page.