Complementary therapies are gaining popularity as more and more people seek natural solutions that offer more than a ‘quick fix’. Using the complementary model, various aspects of equine health may be observed and improved upon from a holistic perspective to improve an equine’s wellbeing. The Diploma is offered via Distance Learning with the exception of Equine Myofunctional Therapy Certificate, which must be done in class due to its tactile nature.
The Diploma of Equine Naturopathy comprises of:
- The Certificate of Equine Anatomy & Physiology
- The Certificate of Equine Myofunctional Therapy
- The Certificate of Equine Nutrition
- The Certificate of Pasture Management
- The Certificate of Equine Herbal Medicine
- Manufacturing and Dispensing Medicine
- Equine Clinical Principles
Download and complete the Enrolment and Payment Agreement forms from the top black bar on this page.