Herbal Medicine for Horses provides the student with the:
- Information to build professional credibility for herbal medicine as it should be applied in clinical practice,
- Information in order to comprehend the safety and efficacy of herbal medicine, the identification, actions, constituents, indications, contraindications and combinations are detailed.
- Understanding of the active chemistry associated with plant medicine and the Pharmockinetics associated that may influence the actives both negatively and positively.
Subjects covered in the Certificate are:
- History of herbal medicine
- Why herbs cure
- Signature of plants
- Physiomedical Philosophy
- Basics of physiology
- Pharmacology and Pharmacognosy
- Therapeutic Actions of herbs
- Herbal Preparation
- Materia medica
- Nutritional Aspects of Herbal Medicine
- Business portfolio
- Case records/clinical
Download and complete the Enrolment and Payment Agreement forms from the top black bar on this page.