Herbal Medicine for Companion Pets provides the student with the:
- Information to build professional credibility for herbal medicine as it should be applied in clinical practice.
- Information in order to comprehend the safety and efficacy of herbal medicine, the identification, actions, constituents, indications, contraindications and combinations are detailed.
- Understanding of the active chemistry associated with plant medicine and the Pharmockinetics associated that may influence the actives both negatively and positively.
Subjects covered in the Certificate are:
- History of Herbal Medicine
- Why herbs cure
- Signature of plants
- Pharmacology and Pharmacognosy
- Active plant constituents
- Therapeutic actions of herbs
- Herbal preparations
- Physiomedical Philosophy (Samuel Thomson)
- Materia Medica
- Nutritional Aspects of Herbal Medicine
- Basics of Physiology
- Case Records
- Research Paper
Download and complete the Enrolment and Payment Agreement forms from the top black bar on this page.