1. How do I become and agent for the National College of Traditional Medicine?
It is very easy. Simply apply to become an agent and fill out the appropriate form. Your application will be assessed by the appointed personnel and you will be notified within 14 working days from receipt of the application if your application has been successful
2. Why would my application not be accepted?
If you have had any problems with honesty or business integrity we would not accept the application as it may effect the reputation of the National College of Traditional Medicine.
3. How much does it cost me to apply?
4. How does it work? Upon acceptance as an agent, we provide you with a promotion kit and you select the material you want in your pack.You may be interested in promoting only animal courses, or alternatively you may wish to promote the entire suite of courses offered by the National College of Traditional Medicine. You would then place your identification labels on each enrolment form that will be provided in your agent’s kit.
5. Do I have to collect any enrolment money?
No. All the administration and payment processing is conducted through the National College of Traditional Medicine.
6. How do I get paid?
This is a very important question as it is necessary you find being an agent for the National College of Traditional Medicine is not only an enjoyable experience it is also one that will provide additional income. For every enrolment form with your identification label on it: Certificate or Diploma level will earn you $100.00.You will receive your $100 once the student has started in the selected course.
7. What if the student drops out once the course commenced?
You will still get your commission.
8. What about short courses?
You have the opportunity to sell these courses also and you will receive 15% for each one you sell.Postage and handling is extra and should be added to the course cost.
9. What if the student then goes on to do another course?
If they fill in one of your enrolment forms you will be paid $100, however, they must fill in your labelled enrolment form.
10. What do I get for book sales?
Book sales will be based on a 25% commission back to you off the recommended retail prices.
11. How can I promote the college and get enrolments?
Our agents are usually linked to a business or club or have a genuine interest in a particular field and they are able to display promotional material where prospective students will want to enrol in a course.In some instances agents take stands at seminars, shows, festivals, promotional activities or go around to shops and venues to place the promotional material. It is up to the agent to think up locations where interested people gather and enrolments will result in this activity.